*** EXTENDED DEADLINE***
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 situation in Kenya, please note that the deadline has been extended to:
15.4.2020 at 11.59pm.
Description of Services: Partners for Components of UN Women Kenya Strategic Note 2019-2022
CFP No. CFP/Kenya/2020/1
UN Women Call for Proposals Responsible Partners
UN Women seeks partners under the framework of UN Women Kenya Strategic Note 2019-2022. UN Women requests calls for proposals from competent individual international and/or national Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and Faith Based Organizations (FBOs) with presence in the target counties, or a consortium of such organizations partnering together in the stated geographical areas. The organizations are requested to respond to the following the components:
- Enhance accountability mechanisms and women’s ability to participate in and influence governance systems and structures at national and county level
- Promote women’s leadership in governance processes and decision making, and strengthen women’s’ movements in Kenya
- Enhance gender sensitive adaptative capacity of the counties to climate change and strengthen women’s capacity to meaningfully engage in climate smart agriculture and agribusiness and access to market
- End violence against women and girls (VAWG) including election period
- Strengthen the capacity of women to participate in and influence peace and security processes.
Organizations can submit more than one proposal. Each proposal must include only one component and minimum two outputs. More than one award may be granted per organization. The evaluation of proposals will be taken at output level. Multiple proposals can be grouped into one submission, and the financial offer should set costs per output. The annual budget range for this proposal should be 30,000 – 200,000 USD per proposal. The initial duration of the awarded contract is one year, with a possibility for extension.
Proposals with all required attachments as specified on the UN Women Kenya website must be received by UN Women at the email address email@example.com not later than 11.59pm on 15.4.2020.
Interested proponents may obtain further information by contacting this email address firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm on 27.3.2020. Responses to the enquiries will be published by 11.59pm on 31.3.2020 on UN Women Kenya website www.genderinkenya.org.
All required information for proposals, with instructions, is contained in the following document:
 Turkana, Marsabit, Wajir, Mandera, West Pokot, Lamu, Tana River, Isiolo, Garissa, Samburu, Kilifi, Busia, Kajiado, Narok, Kwale, Kitui, Laikipia, Bungoma, Vihiga, Kisumu, Nairobi